Moving House

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by chynababe, Jan 7, 2005.

1. chynababe

chynababe New Member

Moving House

I failry new to Sims and fourms and was wondering if anyone could help me. I want to move my Dreamer family to a bigger house and cannot find a way to do this. They have approx 92,0000., and 46k available to spend so with a toddler and teenager and the possibly of another baby i would like them to have a little more space than 2 bed house.:p

2. Simari

Simari New Member

Save your game, go to your neighbourhood and choose the option "move family" in the bottom of the screen. Then you click on the family you want to move. you will be asked if you want to move this family to the family-folder, choose "yes". Then the family will appear in the folder and you can choose to "move in" somewhere else.

Note that all your carreer achievements as well as the (ARGH I don't know what they're called in English) -well- other bonus items are lost. Unless you have a patch disabling that... Your family's furniture and everything will be sold and you will get the approximate value in .

3. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

There is a patch that disables that ?

BTW, Went to visit Copenhagen a couple of years back. Wonderful city!

4. Simari

Simari New Member

No, sorry. My mistake...

The patch I had in mind doesn't disable that, just makes you able to get them for free in the buy mode. It's a BETA and you can find it on modthesims, I haven't tried it out, though...

5. Simari

Simari New Member

And yes, Copenhagen is very beautiful. I have a small flat there and I will be moving back as soon as I get my degree. Glad to hear it appeals to you as well...