How Do I Moving Into New House

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jtopia, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Jtopia

Jtopia New Member

Moving Into New House

Okay. so.
    i went to this one house on seasons that I really liked and I'd like to move into that house. I love the outline and decoration. but, i know if i move the family out, all the stuff moves out as well. How can i change that from happening? If I become friends with them and they ask me to move in, can I bring my whole family? HelP! i really want to live in this hosue and not have to redecorate it from scratch!!!

2. Ace

Ace New Member

You could always play the family that's living in the house and kill them all off. When Sims die their stuff remains. Then once they're gone you could buy the house with all the belongings in it.

If you became friends with the family and they asked you to move in it's possible you could move your family with you. It depends on how many people are in both families. There is a limit of 8 people to a house.

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You can move all but one person out of the house, then have your family move in (from the bin), then have that last person from the former family move out. That way you can keep the furnishings as they were.

4. juan1

juan1 New Member

Building Movers PA, MD, DE, NY, MI & NJ

Hi all, your question is quite interesting in my opinion you have to search on a net if you were shifting your all stuff. So I am giving you a link I search on a net it helps me a lot so it should also helps you also visit the website giving below http://www.wolfehousebuildingmovers.com/.

5. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

They're discussing gameplay for the Sims2 not real life dude! :D

6. buzaranha

buzaranha New Member

LOL. Imagine what he might have thought when/if he read "You could always play the family that's living in the house and kill them all off" :D:D

7. buzaranha

buzaranha New Member

I'd go for the kill-them-all-off-solution to get my family surname on the lot. If you just move in your family and move the original family out the lot will always have the original family's surname.

Kill them, really. There's a guillotine somewhere in MTS2 (link). Because if you delete them and they belong to a larger family (than the one that lived in the lot) you'll ruin the survivor's genealogical trees (deleted characters are not considered dead, so those sims will always appear like they are alive).