How Do I My girl keeps getting heatstroke.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by chanceypantsy, May 10, 2008.

1. chanceypantsy

chanceypantsy New Member

My girl keeps getting heatstroke.

I have a family of 6 sims and 3 are fat and I thought maybe thats why my teen daughter kept getting heatstroke but i finally got her to be skinny and its still happening she is the only one that this is happening to the other two fat sims get hot but they haven't gotten heatstroke yet.

Why is this happening and how can I change it?

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Heatstroke can be caused by being outside for too long when the weather is hot (i.e. Summer), and it can also happen if a sim exercises for a long time. Keep an eye on their temperature meter when they are exercising or doing outdoor activities. If it starts turning red, get them indoors or in a pool to get their temp down.

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You can also give them lemonade to get their temps down. (It's handy having a lemon tree for that reason.)

4. chanceypantsy

chanceypantsy New Member

Its not because she is exercising or outside. She will go to bed and then her meter is burning up. She is rarely outside. It happens sort of randomly its not because she is doing anything its just normal things that all the other sims do as well.

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Does the house have a roof that fully covers all areas?

6. chanceypantsy

chanceypantsy New Member

Yes it has a roof everywhere and out of the whole family it is only her.

7. chanceypantsy

chanceypantsy New Member

Actually whatever was wrong it doesn't really matter anymore because I married her to a sim at a different house and so far so good. She is happy and expecting her first child.

8. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Might have been a bugged lot. But if it happens again, try patching your game. It could help.

Wow, that was a long sentence.:rolleyes: