Troubleshooting My Graphics are messed up! PLEASE READ!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by KJayde, Oct 23, 2006.

1. KJayde

KJayde New Member

My Graphics are messed up! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys. Ok, I just installed a new video card, it's a RADEON 9250 with a memory of 256 MB. I was so anxious to play TS2 again, so i try it, and now the objects and clothes and stuff are all messed up and patchy. I think I uploaded an example. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE post! Your kindness is greatly appreciated, thanks ;)

Attached Files:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Did you perchance remember to install drivers for your ATI Radeon 9250? :)

3. KJayde

KJayde New Member

Thanks ManagerJosh :)

I don't know, maybe, I think i'll go do that now. Thanks alot... SO much more reliable than Mod the Sims 2.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I have a related question. I downloaded my new drivers, pretty sure I got the right ones (I had help), and now my video won't work and sometimes when playing "Pets" I get the purple screen of thinking it over. And once I got the eternal clicking on and off of I have to shut off the computer now.

When I click "start" to reduce my game it clicks, now. Didn't used to make a sound.

What can I do to adjust my drivers? Please don't tell me I'll have to start over. :( My restore point is from before Pets so that would be a BIG mess.

There must just be something I didn't do yet, right?

Right?

5. KJayde

KJayde New Member

Thanks ManagerJosh that helped SO much... and it worrks! Wow, it is was MTS2 I would have had to wait until next week to get a reply and help. Thanks again :)