My hair is.... orange?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JohnEZ, Feb 3, 2008.

1. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

My hair is.... orange?

So my friend and I are in Target last night... and I'm looking at all the blonde hair dye, because I've always wanted to be blonde... :eek: and she gets this great idea that we're going to dye it. (...it was in the back of my mind that blonde in a bottle can't be a great idea for me) So I mention something or other about bleach and we sorta disregard it--after all, the bottle shows expected results for someone with my hair color.

So, long story short, I'm a carrottop. lol...

...........wow that was incoherent. :rolleyes:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

i saw this image in another forum I goto....and well it's appropiate to bring it out...:p

[​IMG]

3. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Is this you and your friend?

[​IMG]

LOL :D

4. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Meh, maybe I'll put up a pic later. I'm not sure I want to embarrass myself on the internet. :p

Regarding the picture... how EVER did you find us? :p

A picture. No, it's not a particularly attractive look on my face.
    [​IMG]

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I don't know, John. It's not to bad because of the short hair?

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

I suppose. But, I still think it's nasty. Especially considering I have an interview on Monday! :eek:

7. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I don't think it looks bad at all actually. But I understand how you're feeling. Going red head accidentally is a big step for everyone. ;)

My friend was supposed to dye her hair brown once, and it ended up being kind of purple. After a couple of days, her hair turned really ginger. She didnt like it much and chopped off all her hair and dyed it black instead (once she got the money to). Same thing happened to my mum, only she liked it and shes been dying her hair red ever since. Who knows, maybe you will too?

8. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

LOL you need to do it again. Red usually means not enough. Or use bleach.:D