My newest house I built

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zootyfreak, Feb 16, 2005.

1. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

My newest house I built

This house I made looks pretty cool I believe. It costs only 97,293$ and it's furnished! It has 1 bedroom, very nice pool area, good scenary, living room, 1 full bathroom, and a nice kitchen. Screenshots are below. How do I make it to be in a .rar file and that file that makes it install itself? When I know how to do that I will put it up for download. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Cutaway, give us a full roof view

I like the layout. I'm a fan of suspended / elevated homes. But could we see a view with the roof? Just seeing cutaways I fell like I'm missing something.

3. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Very cool, I never even thought of suspending a house! I'm keep doing the SAME BORING thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER :D

4. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

there is a pic of the roof, it's the 2nd thumbnail

5. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Hmmm...Hey indoor swimming pool! good idea flameangel! yes! make a indoor swimming poool! rich family! but why need one if it can't be rainy or cold for reason for indoor pool?! WEATHER EXPANSION!!!!!

6. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

:eek: Irrelevnt but. I AM NOT ANCIENT AHHHHHHH ANCIENT PEOPLE ARE OLD AND WRINKLY! I HAVE BABY SKIN!

7. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

My sincerast apoligies for my last to posts in this forum. I was very hyper and excited, then realized i was ancient member set me off BOOM!:LOL: sorry.:surprised: :cheeky:

8. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

U spam alot and ur quite weird....no offense....are u like 7?

9. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

Another House

This time I made a cabin. It has a nice pool area and terrific scenary! It's a small 1 bedroom cabin.

Attached Files:

10. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

No I am not 7 :mad: What do you mean I spam alot?! Also I think indivisualality is a good thing:D

11. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Also what I posted has not happened to then. I am usually very laid back.:(

[Flameangel! Please stop these multiple multiple posts. It is called spamming and we don't like it. - Mirelly]

12. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

read your edited posts ;) that's exactly what I mean. I don't want this topic flamed so drop the subject. Anyway what did all the crazy stuff u said has to do with my houses? Exactly! Nothing! That's what spam is!