Troubleshooting My sims stopped ageing !

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lovelyrita, Mar 19, 2010.

1. lovelyrita

lovelyrita New Member

My sims stopped ageing !

Hi !
    I have the Sims 2, open for business, university, night life, free time, glamour stuff and mansion stuff ( I'm not sure about the names because they're in French).
    Everything was working fine until recently my sims stop ageing. One of my sims received 3 wishes and either "long life" of "beat death", anyway when he grow old the grim reaper visited everyday and he beat death for 4 days and on the 5th day he stopped ageing ! I tried moving him to a new house but it doesn't change anything and it's the same with every family in every neighbourhood. I also have this : v1.17.0.66 in the top right corner now (but it came after).
    I used boolprof testingcheatsenabled true "set birthday" for a while but now even this won't work !
    Please help !
    I forgot to add, when it stopped, I had never used the "aging on/off" cheat code so it's not the problem.

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Just for funsies try inputting the code anyways and see if it helps.
    You're seeing the numbers up in the corner because you had the boolprop cheat turned on.
    Are you using any mods and/or hacks?