My Sims went missing!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by nikkild, Feb 14, 2006.

1. nikkild

nikkild New Member

My Sims went missing!

When I was playing two sims at the uni. I decided to move them out. When I went to look in the Sims bin in the neighborhood view they weren't there and there weren't at the dorm they had lived at either. I'm not sure what happened so I just created them again but I created them in the uni. CAS instead of the originals' parents having more kids and naming them the same.

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Did you look in the sim bin at the University? I thought I had moved out a sim back to the neighborhood once and discovered he was still back at the University in that sim bin, which is different, because he was still a young adult.

There's more than one way to move out and I'd picked the wrong one. I haven't played with Univ for quite awhile so I'm afraid I don't remember where the option to go back to the neighborhood is to be found but I think it's quite specific about moving back to the neighborhood, and not just moving out of the dorm or house.

3. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

To move them out before they graduate they have to drop out of college, I believe. Once they graduate they have a move back to the neighborhood option on the phone.

Ruth