Mysims

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by simsgamer, Oct 5, 2007.

1. simsgamer

simsgamer New Member

Mysims

Mysims looks great I cant wait to get it, I think I might get both the Wii and Ds versions because I've heard that theres different things to do on them.

Has anyone here played any of them if so what are they like?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I have MySims for the Wii. Honestly...I'm very disappointed in it. Really all you do is move people in, build houses for them, and then objects they request. You have to find the essences to paint with and that's about it. Your aim is to get to a 5 star town; I did that in 20 hours... There are no relationships really between the sims at all.

Younger kids (as in ages 5-10) might have a better time with it since it's so simple.

Oh, and the load times are HORRIBLE! You would think that with a system like a Wii the load times would be faster...or just not existent. It loads when you enter/exit a building (at least 30-45 seconds, sometimes longer) or if you go into a cave (to find essences) or if you go into another extension of your city. 30-45 seconds might not seem that long but when you are going in and out of buildings and in and out of caves/neighboorhoods it really eats up at least half of your game time. I've noticed it also lags quite often when playing and I can just hear my poor Wii working overtime.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll skip it. We're planning to get a Wii soon and that was one of the games I wanted.

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

You're more than welcome to borrow it for a while to see if you like it. Witchbaby might end up liking it.

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

Right now she's having fun with a Nancy Drew mystery for the computer. I'm helping her a little. So far it's pretty fun.