Names??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ducky_234, May 27, 2006.

1. ducky_234

ducky_234 New Member

Names??

:confused: I saw once in a thread that after you made a sim and give them a house you can change their name??Is that true...???

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

if you have a cheat like merola's mirror... it is.

PS thank you for correcting me Lynet, they Do say the mind is the first thing to go...

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

With Merola's multipainting you can change the first name but not the last name.

The last name of one of the sims will change when he/she gets married but other than that I think changing the last name is not generally possible. (Except by people experienced with SimPe maybe.)

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

You know, I keep wondering if there is a way to rename the family of a plot. This can be most confusing especially at a college dorm. If you move in, say, Ricky Cormier the dorm becomes the Cormier household. Add a couple of your own and move Ricky out ... it's still the Cormier household. If you then move the whole lot out and into a private house ... it's still the Cormier household ... that's just nuts. :(

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

You can change both 1st and last names with sims PE. :)

As to changing the household name on the plot, the only one I know of that will do that is Sims 2 Enhancer, and that one is pay.