nanny cheat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simgurl84, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

nanny cheat?

I just got done raising twins and I refuse to go through that again. I wish that there was some way I could get the nanny to live with me. Anyone know of a cheat like that? I guess I could always just invent a character with all families meant to serve as a nanny.

2. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I thought nannies could live with you.

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

npc's can become your friends and be invited to move in, but will no longer be an "official nanny". easier just to create a sim and invite them to move in.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Or quit your job and raise the kid yourself. I had a single mom do that after she'd earned a lot of money. They also had money trees.

But I think you could do it even without a lot of money, if you were frugal. Or had another adult in the house with a job.

I've invented my own nannies before. That works, too. One of them even married an older son (not one she helped raise, LOL). He moved back home and they had a kid too.

I also had an elder nanny who died. She became a (mostly) nice ghost.

The third nanny I made married a guy from another lot, invited him to move in, and they had twins. She was already helping to raise twins, but those two went off to college soon after. So now the original family had this entire other family living with them, but no one seemed to mind. :D

And the last nanny I made just had to suffer. She was a knowledge sim who wanted a career and I made her stay home and change nappies. Ain't I mean?

Sorry. Went off on a tangent there.

5. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

It takes a little cash but I just call the nannies constantly. It's always Karen Gest, who I find a bit creepy, but she shows up "just for now" and my days off or if I want to sleep or study. I call her day and night, all the time.

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, Jiko, you nanny stalker, you! :p

Ooh ... is that a new avatar? That SC4 utilities inspector always vaguely unsettled me ... when I saw Jiko I kept wanting to go check on my power stations ;)

7. Jiko

Well, I got a new job, investigating bacteria in the asteroid belt, and with the cloning lab being so successful and all, it seemed time for a new look.

8. surprised_by_witches

Wow. I just format and edit documents for a living. :D

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I wouldn't bother being jealous, SBW ... the last I heard, the asteroid belt is no picnic; all those bugs play havoc with one's <ahem> digestive system ... and digestive upsets are not pleasant in a spacesuit! :eek:

10. surprised_by_witches

Oh, I'm not jealous. My idea of a nightmare is spending time in space.

Other than the usual spaciness that is my brain, of course.

Just saying my job kinda pales next to that one. :p

And eeeeww... thanks for the visual.

11. Jiko

When you're born to the job, as We are, digestion is not an issue. We evolved past that little difficulty simply ages ago. Best stay on earth; it's a competitive galaxy!

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

*rubs eyes & looks again*

:eek:

Oh my gaaaaad!!! He's green!

13. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Well, I train people to take Emergancy Roadside Assistance calls. Back to back classes. Many of them with no people skills, not automotive or computer knowledge, and no ability to read or spell.

Geesh, I thought my job was tough!!!!;)

14. skatergirl160

skatergirl160 New Member

I dont make my sims go to work because I use the cheat MotherLode.

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Ancient thread revisited... bye !bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.