New Computer

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, Feb 13, 2007.

1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

New Computer

First I would like to start by saying that it has been a while since I have been on, due to some personal matters, but now I am back! :)

A few weeks ago, my computer died. It totally kicked the bucket with the sparks and smoke to go with it, so I was forced to take it to the hardware store to salcage the useable parts, recycle them and trash the rest. I ordered an AlienWare laptop to replace the previous machine, and I am ecstatic about the gaming capabilities of the new computer. Now on to my questions, can anybody explain a few of the plusses (and minusses) of the Pets expansion and the soon to arrive Seasons expansion. I haven't had a computer to use since early January, and now that I'm back online I just want to know before I actually buy Pets and pre-order Seasons, what are the benefits of either. I had Unleashed for Sims Original, and although the pets were fun and adorable, the strays were a pain. Always eating your food and leaving presents in your yard. Have they developed a way to keep the strays out? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!