New expansion pack

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexierjess14, Dec 7, 2007.

1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

New expansion pack

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, the new expansion has been released, you can view it here, its called "Free Time", there's some pictures and a video, loving the pictures :D

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep7_index.php

Honestly speaking, Im looking forward to it, it seems really fun, and Im glad now toddlers have more things to do, instead of playin with the toilet bowl :cool:

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I'm sorry, but I have to nitpick. It has not been released. It has been officially announced and has screens and a video on the website.

3. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

I think this has to be the EP that I am most excited about! It looks like fun. Many times when my sims are not at work or building skills I have trouble finding them something to do. Hopefully, this EP will change that. I can't wait for it to be released!

4. sexierjess14

I just realised I written that wrong, it hasnt been released, except news on it, sorry for the typo :eek:

5. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

LOL I don't even have bon voyage yet and there is already another expansion coming out?! :eek:
    This one looks great though. I love that there are birds! :D Lots of good activities for my sims to engage in. I'll look forward to buying it (or possibly 'influencing' someone else to buy it for me ;)).

Cass.

6. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Unfortunately I no longer have the internet at home and the Sims site is blocked here at work. Can someone share more about this new expansion pack? More features, whatever?

Thanks
    Ruthie

7. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

basically a quote from the site "
    Reward your Sims with a variety of fun, new activities!

Now your Sims can rediscover the joys of leisure time! Awaken your Sims' true passions in life as they discover and excel at all-new activities. Whether they're tossing a football with the family, practicing ballet, restoring cars with friends, or building train sets, your Sims now have more ways to build skills, enhance friendships, and make their lives more successful. Craft new, unique items for your Sims to use in their daily lives including clothing, pottery, and more. Your Sims will even unlock secret rewards by mastering their hobbies and advancing all-new careers. Explore a wide variety of new hobbies that will change your Sims' lives!"

so it sounds like ALOT of fun, to bad i haven't even got university of bon voyage and like every stuff pack except for holidays haha

but with the new job should be getting all soon,

i must say i heard about this expansion pack a couple of months ago from wikipedia, back then it was supposebly called "Hobbies", i though it was going to be real bad but turned out they proved me wrong, again :)

8. sexierjess14

I really enjoyed 'bon voyage', I love the beach effect, I even made beach homes just for that lol this new expansion seems like alot of fun, so Im looking forward to it ;)

9. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Hey thanks for all the info! This does sound like an awesome expansion. Hopefully toddlers and kids will have more they can do to. I hope we have some say in the clothing they make. Probably won't have much say in it like designing anything new, but hopefully at least choosing the material.

Ruthie

10. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Oo, this EP looks like fun... :) I love the crayon table for toddlers and the ballet! Birds look a bit tacky though, but that's just my opinion. :p

11. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I have high hopes for this one. BJ was so buggy and controversal, but this one looks like it offers more of the every-day activities I like to have my Sims do. With BV, it was hard to implement all the new items onto a residential lot. (I don't know about you, but I don't keep a log-roll or a zen garden in my backyard).

This one has a train set. :) Looks cute, reminds me of TS1. I'll have to start building my houses with more floorspace for all the hobby accessories.

12. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

I'm really hoping it brings plenty of new musical instruments! That'd make me happy enough to buy it!

It's a lot more interesting than Bon Voyage was, for sure. FreeTime was a good choice for the next expansion pack. I can't wait!

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I just found out it's being released in the UK on Feb 29th. I hope this year is a leap year ... :rolleyes:

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

15. MurderScene.Doll

arrrhhh so upset

i saw this expansion pack in the shops

but i couldnt buy it becuase i spent all my money on anime

gosh that sucks :(

but i should be getting it soon, aswell as bon voyage hopefully

16. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

??? The game has yet to go Gold yet, so it shouldn't be in stores until around February 28. You may of just saw a display box for preorders.

17. MurderScene.Doll

probably did, gosh that would of been embaresing if i tried to buy it:rolleyes:

although i did manage to land seasons early from eb games:confused: