New Feature

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jan 8, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

New Feature

I got an okay from Maxis on this, so I'm going to say that if you think that multiple camera angles was it...oh oh, you've got another Sims Surprise Package waiting for ya. :eek:

2. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

You mean, there's more?! Woo-hoo!!
    Will you be telling us what it is, or will we have to wait for another Designer Diary to find out? (Please say you'll be telling us!)
    I can hardly wait. Is it even better than the multiple camera angles feature?

The suspense is killing me! You're like a modern-day Agatha Christie - well, except that you're male :)

I'll be waiting with bated breath...

PS - Love the penguins!

3. Jam_Simwich

Jam_Simwich New Member

Another one! What we already know about TS2 is plenty enough for me! But another one! I can't wait! Wow!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm kind of glad the camera angles wasn't it because I had gotten the impression that was in the game already! :D

Hmmm maybe it has to do with making and sharing the movies of your sims??

5. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

managerjosh when will it be released, the information on it i mean... and are the hints you posted still for this??? and is THIS one that we dont know about yet the revolutionary feature or were you guys saying that the one we just saw (camera mode and story mode) was the new feature and now there is a new new feature???? so same hints or new hints???