New Info (Sims2 Pets) Become a WEREWOLF READ HERE

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Pets And Pets, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pets And Pets

Pets And Pets New Member

New Info (Sims2 Pets) Become a WEREWOLF READ HERE

Did u know you can become a werewolf i dunno how lol
    you need to be nibbled by a wolfpack so... i dunno where to find it just to tell u i just found out my sims want to be one so reply
    if u been one and how do i find the werewolf

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Yep, it's the "leader of the pack." He is black with glowing eyes. There are actually two in my game that have visited my lots, one named Menice, and one named Balin. But those names are probably different in other people's games/neighborhoods.

I bought the prima guide and here are some basic notes from it: You have to build a relationship with that particular wolf. Both the daily and the lifetime bar has to be above 50. The wolf will then intiatiate a "nibble" interaction on your sim. Once that sim is a werewolf he/she can change other sims to werewolves as well by using the "savage" interaction on another sim. If that happens though the sim who was just turned will be furious with the sim who changed them into a werewolf.

During the day your sim looks normal and they change every night at 8pm and back at 6am. Their personality changes as well the longer they are a werewolf. The personality points will eventually change to 10 for outgoing, 0 for grouchy, 10 for active, 0 for sloppy, and 10 for playful; and they also gain body points during the day without having to work out.

Some random notes on werewolves:

1. They are excellent pet trainers, the pet learns 25 percent faster if a werewolf is teaching them.

2. If you have a burglary, all items stolen before the attack (which the werewolf will always win) is transferred into that werewolf's inventory.

3. When they make the transformation each night, hunger points drop, and energy points go to the top. In other words, make sure he's not already in the red for hunger before he changes, but he could be dead on his feet tired before the change.

4. Werewolves can also be vampires, zombies, or even all 3 at once. Servos can also become werewolves.

5. Werewolves cannot be made over. They can't use the mirror to change appearance, get cosmetic surgery, or use the ug-no-more makeover station.

6. They are not immortal.

7. Once a sim has been bit he/she will not randomly bite other sims, so there is no chance of a sim becoming a werewolf if you don't cause it to happen yourself.

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I'm assuming you can cure werewolf-ism? I have had Sims who were not suited for vampirism, so it'd be bad if a Sim did not want to be a werewolf and was stuck that way. :eek:

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Yeah, suppose I should have mention that eh? :eek: You can buy a potion from either the animal trainer or the matchmaker. It's called Lycanthropic-B.

It's what my werewolf Gabe was holding in the one picture of him...he was a knowledge sim, but he was just too darn nice for me to let him stay a werewolf! I let him stay a werewolf for only about 24 hours before I changed him back. In the meantime he lost 1 nice point and 1 clean point, and he gained one body point.

6. Gnomad

Gnomad New Member

Thanks for that, I saw the glowing eyed dog in my game last night and I suspected it might have something to do with him.... No luck on getting him to bite yet though. Can't wait to see my sim wolf-out lol! Any word on new cheats having to do with werewolves?

7. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

Yeah it was funny,
    My sim saw Balin (who was rolling around in the dirt) and went out to scold him! Who would ever think to scold a wild wolf??

8. Rosco2582

Rosco2582 New Member

How to be a wearwolf

Occasionally at night a black dog with glowing yellow eyes will come to your house and bark at the front door. Let your Sim build up a good relationship with it. It will nibble on your Sim's hand. Your Sim will turn into a werewolf in a bright orange flash. Every morning at 6 a.m. your Sim will turn back into a person and at 8 p.m. your Sim will turn back into a werewolf. To cure the werewolf curse,call the pet trainer, or the fortune teller if you have The Sims 2: Nightlife. Enter a neighborhood, click the "Families" button, then click "Create A New Family". Click the "Options" icon ("�"), then click the "Game Options" icon (blue cogs). Click the blue key icon which opens the "Sims Gift Code" dialog box. Click the "Enter A Code Key" icon, then enter one of the following codes and click the "Checkmark" icon.

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Is there reason why a two year old thread is being revived? I don't. Thread Being Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.