new object in ts2 idea

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Aug 19, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

new object in ts2 idea

i think they shuld have AIM on the sims 2 computer! u can chat online wit the neighbors who have a computer cuz if u buy a computer in ts2, then u atumatically chat! i think its a kol idea wut do u think?

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

thatd be awesome, but i doubt theyd do that

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've thought it would be fun to try to make a hacked object that used the ability to call your neighbors like the phone, but rename it so it's chatting, and have it through the computer so you could have the fun of playing on the computer and chat with your neighbor to improve your social and the relationship with the neighbor all at the same time. :D I haven't learned enough about making hacked objects to do all this yet... but it's a cool idea.... If they did something like this for sims 2 I wouldn't have to learn how to make it myself for the original sims... unless I just wanted to learn... so I might someday try it anyway. :p

4. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

thats cool....

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol i cannot make sim objects! its too hard forme! but perhaps sum day or simday i will try it ;)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

"simday" haha! I LOVE puns! Good one! :LOL: I hope you DO try it someday if you get inspired enough, it's a lot of work but it's FUN! :D (start out with something simple though, like a one tiled object you only see one view of!)

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i'll ty n try wit all my might....when ts 2 iz out lol

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee well it should be easier to customize stuff in sims 2 when it comes to just changing the texture or color, so you would probably have fun changing objects then at least! I guess you're so into sims 2 that you wouldn't be playing the original sims game much anymore?

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

nope prolly never b sides once i get ts2, i wont be allowed to get onto my sis's computer n the sims games (the originals) is on her computer

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

aw! Banished from your sis' computer huh? Will you let her play sims 2 on your computer though? :D

11. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

that was a great idea..

12. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah it was.... too bad it wont get done..... itd be too much hassle

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I've never thought much about trying to hack... Thanks for the insight about getting the sims to really do what you want them to.

14. katrina

katrina New Member

Yeah, that is a good idea

15. katrina

katrina New Member

They said in one of the articles there will be more interactions for some of the objects than there were in the first game. So maybe they will have a chat option that just affects social. Probably not, but they might...