How Do I nightlife question

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sims2, Dec 24, 2006.

1. sims2

sims2 New Member

nightlife question

I recently bought the sims 2 nightlife. I have played a little of the game, but i am really unsure what you do. Where can i take my sims?
    I know you take each other on dates, thats about all:p

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You should add a downtown to your neighborhood. I'd start with the default one. Then you can visit the lots, just like any other community lot, or have some of your sims live there.

There are a lot of new interactions that come with Nightlife, including being able to see the neighboring lots. And cars. And vampires.

Anyway, I suggest you try playing a while and experiment. If you're worried about messing up your sims play with a different 'hood until you get the hang of it.

3. sims2

sims2 New Member

Downtown? How do i do that :D?

Also i am unsure on how to take my sims nightlie clubbing.

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

This is why it might pay to read the manual...:eek:

There should be a button at the top of the neighborhood screen to add a downtown sub-neighborhood. It should be straight-forward once you press it.

You call transportation to take a cab to go to a club, or you can buy a car and click on it to take you there.

5. sims2

sims2 New Member

Oh, next time i play it, i will try that:D
    Yes i am terrible for not reading through instructions properly:p