Nintendo wii console

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by simsgamer, Dec 10, 2006.

1. simsgamer

simsgamer New Member

Nintendo wii console

Will you be buying the Nintendo wii console?
    Have you already got the console? what do you think of it?

Attached Files:

• wii.jpg
      wii.jpg
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
  2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I didn't think we would be buying it, but I got it as an early Christmas present from my Fiance on Friday night! All I can say is WHEE!!!! Hehe...it's soooo much fun! We only have the Wii Sports with it so far. And actually my arms are sore from playing all the games. I'm very impressed with it so far, I think Nintendo really did something revolutionary.

The only bad thing that happened so far to us is the sensor bar. It has a super thin wire cord and for some reason we have one cat that will chew on the cords that are that small...well when we were sleeping she chewed right through it...grrr. We were pretty upset with her, until I did some researching on it. Turns out placing two lit candles in the same places of the sensor bar works out just as well. We tried it and we couldn't tell a difference. So now we have a "wireless sensor bar" and our room always smells good! ;)

I'm excited to get more games for it, and to get another remote. But right now the remotes are just as hard to find as the console itself. You can buy a PS3 in stores now; but you can't find a Wii. My fiance waited 3 hours in line starting at 5am last Wednesday...and he was the 8th in line. The 1st in line had been there since midnight.

To compare to the PS3 as well, we know someone who bought both the PS3 and the Wii. They played the PS3 first and loved it. Then played the Wii. He said the Wii won hands down. He's actually a little bored with the PS3 now.

P.S: SBW and Sach, this is always why I suggested my place for the next get-together! Feel free to bring Witch Baby as well SBW, I know she'd have fun. We can go bowling in my living room!