Spore NO UPDATES - I'm going insane!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by strillor, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strillor

strillor New Member

NO UPDATES - I'm going insane!

I don't think I can take it anymore :confused: no updates at all! not even a little!... I'm so frustrated! :( I need updates..

everyone who feels the same??? :indifferent:

2. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Yeah, it starts to be furstrating after a while, but we have to keep in mind that the game is so far away, and Maxis is holding the goodies to get a strong peak before the game comes out.

Heat

3. Kazatan

Kazatan New Member

yea. i can wait. i can wait because i have to.

4. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

Let's kidnap Will Wright. Just for kicks. It's not like they'd all start working faster. In fact production would probably slow down. But who else can brag that they have Will Wright's fingers pickled in a jar above their mantle?

5. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

There is a fine line between humor and tasteless babble.

Indeed, it is hard to wait, but like Kaz said, it's not an option. As the great wisdom of Dilbert once did bestow upon the world, "It's amazing what you can get used to if you are forced.

6. HolsteinCow

HolsteinCow New Member

I wish I had a razor blade with which to cut my wrists. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

7. chocolatemax

chocolatemax New Member

Thats kinda freaky. I wish we had just a few more screens and a movie or two, then I could cope with this long break of no news!

8. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

While we're wishing for things that aren't going to happen for a good while, I wish for the game right now, fully completed, and fully patched so's it is bug free. That's my wish.

9. El Cid

El Cid New Member

I agree with Bill. I got dibs on the thumbs btw.

10. strillor

strillor New Member

I agree with the "kidnaping will wright"-idea :laughing2:

aww it's soooo sad... I'm never on this forum anymore.... I feel like checking because I hope some producer may have been drunk and started talking about the game to everyone on the bar!!! :smile:

11. Kazatan

Kazatan New Member

tbh, i think ill probably take a break from following the game ultra closely, ill return to these boards 6 months from now and see if i remember anyone (or anyone remembers me).

There still wont be any news of the game but it would be an interesting forum experiment :p

12. suomalainen

suomalainen New Member

Whaat?

What? Where is no updates?? o_O

13. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

I likey the kidnap will wright idea. :laughing2:

Come on guys, calm down! It's so easy, just ask a spore game tester. :laughing2: Or email a maxoid. :D

14. strillor

strillor New Member

then someone must find a spore-beta-game-tester....
    or email maxoid...................................

I'm just saying it now... I aint good at playing diplomat in those kinda situations! :blush:

15. HolsteinCow

HolsteinCow New Member

I don't know who maxoid is. If you write a letter to Maddox though then you should probably use "ive only slept with one guy im not kidding" as the subject title.

16. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

A Maxoid is someone who works for Maxis, voluntarily or no :D

17. strillor

strillor New Member

and a maxoid also usually know everything or A LOT or the most about the spore.. IF it's a spore-maxoid. :spin: so that would be a REAL help....

18. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

The next piece of news will be the product name for Spore, or they'll announce that Spore will be the product name. Then we'll see the official IRC channel go up, and most likely be treated to a developer chat. How much do you want to bet the next piece of news we get is the official statement with the name for Spore?

Unless of course Will Wright is reading this right now and goes out of his way to spite me. Much like that Molyneux fellow. Always fooling with my mind. So high and mighty doing things innovatively.

19. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

I think it makes sense that spore would be the name of the game, considering they registered the domain spore.ea.com. Also, with all the popularity behind the name it would, in my opinion, make sense to just say 'screw it' and keep the name.

How did Project Ego/Fable handle its name change?

20. El Cid

El Cid New Member

Does anyone know a spore channel in IRC or something? The least they could give us is a new pic or something >:/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.