Spore NO UPDATES - I'm going insane!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by strillor, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Updates... please..

2. guru42

guru42 New Member

I dont know of any irc channel for spore, but wouldnt it be very easy to make one? I hear that there are places where you can make irc channels and stuff.

3. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

Maybe IRC servers? No. Couldn't be. An IRC channel on an IRC server. It's just too simple.

Somewhere in the Other Sites forum is an IRC channel. But we'd all much rather have an OFFICIAL channel.

4. strillor

strillor New Member

an undercover spy-ish job to get an update ;) :bouncy: our job is completed if we get just one explaining new picture :D :D

5. HolsteinCow

HolsteinCow New Member

Even *one* new picture would cost us 10 people at the very least. The 5-year old starving Nigerian children that EA "employs" are good with meat cleavers.

6. strillor

strillor New Member

off-topic.. so holsteincow you go on with the same attitude on other forums as well :banghead:

on-topic... it's mean that they don't give more updates... Like just a little pic a month so we can follow up on that amazing process they do :smile:

7. master genesis

master genesis New Member

I haven't been on in forever AND STILL NO UPDATES>(me) :banghead:

8. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

From what I've seen concerning the evolution of games, the end product will probably look more or less identical to how it looks now. Perhaps a couple extra bells and whistles, or maybe a slightly different interface; however, the general look of the game is most certainly already complete.

I do wish, though, that they make the destruction of units and buildings a little more impressive than a simple large explosion/puffcloud wherein the building simply disappears.

9. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

I would like it to be a scaled down planet explosion.

10. leech10

leech10 New Member

I would like to see stuff collapse in a heap when it is destroyed.

11. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Or maybe you could pick up the debris and rebuild them onto a new veichle.

12. master genesis

I was wondering for the tribal battles is it all going to be whith spears and fire i mean what about melee combat? :confused:

13. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Probably.

14. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

It's a simulation of the entire history of mankind cut and pasted onto the history of a fictional creature, so... I'd say there will be a bit of melee possible, but I have a feeling it will be almost all ranged combat. Guns win over swords and sharpened sticks. It's a sad truth of life.

15. master genesis

Still melee is my fav. :D

16. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

But there's always a begining!

17. leech10

leech10 New Member

If your creatures can fly, they could fly over the enemy and drop rocks on their heads.

18. Hazath

Hazath New Member

Or, if your enemy are cats, pet them to death...

purr

19. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Pet them with your nuclear hands.

20. HolsteinCow

HolsteinCow New Member

Okay I found out how to be like Hitman 47 and kill cats with just ONE TOUCH!

1)Put you hand on a McDonald's hamburger.
    2)Remove your hand from the hamburger.
    3)Touch your cat.

Congratulations, you have just killed a poor helpless animal, you bastard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.