No vox, no sfx, no music.

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by BlueRhapsody, May 24, 2004.

1. BlueRhapsody

BlueRhapsody New Member

No vox, no sfx, no music.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif] Help! My sims game isn't giving me any Vox, SFX, or music during game play. I didn't delete any files or anything like that, I just started the game up one day and it wouldn't give me any sound at all! I have TheSims, Living Large, House Party, Hot Date, Unleashed and Making Magic installed. I figured installing Making Magic would help me with my problem but its done nothing for it. I haven't tried reinstalling but.. I'd rather avoid that option if possible also, I'm running on windows XP.
    [/font]

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, that sounds bad! I don't know what's going on, but I'd check the settings within the game itself in case they got set to mute or something! Is your sound working in other programs ok?

Hopefully someone here has a better idea of how to help! Good luck!

3. BlueRhapsody

BlueRhapsody New Member

All the volume bars within the game are up to max. I even turned down the music to see if just the vox or sfx would work and they didn't. It was like the entire game was on mute. The only thing that plays for me in game is music. :surprised: