Not a cheat!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Jakethedane, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Not a cheat!

If you want cash fast, and you dont want to cheat, heres how you do: But the white plaque in wallmounted dedcorations - costs 275 simoleons - hang it up, wait til after midnight, and sell it again for 1645 simoleons! Works like a charm, especially if your on your way to superstardom, but cant afford the lifestyle just yet.

2. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

cool cheat. I might try that

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

how is this not a "cheat":cool:

4. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I never heard of that cheat but it is a cheat! Or maybe it is a sell. Or saving!

5. Jakethedane

Hmmm.I see your point

However, I see it like this: For me, a cheat is something you unlock, like enter the cheatmode, then the cheat, like the rosebud-cheat, but this is something you can buy in the inventory when youre building your hose. I dont see it as a cheat, but as a little something extra from the creators. "We put in this little moneymaker, see if you can find it".

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

does it even work? cause that doesn't look like it would work.

7. Jakethedane

It works

all the time, thats the best part. I have never experienced it not worling. Try it out guys.

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

What Expansion packs do you have?

9. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

It works! :D I'm running every EP.

10. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

If it does work then it works... or maybe it's a glitch...:confused:

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I don't have superstar or makin magic. But i have everything else. However, I lent out the Sims and Hot Date. And my friend I lent them to lost them. But I don't care that much cause the Sims 2 is comin out :D .

12. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

CHEAT

Use Rosebud...
    THen use !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!! leave 2 !! at the end... then keep pressing enter... tada you will get fast cash

13. ringleesim

I have all the expansion packs cept vacation(going to get it),hot date(not getting it),and superstar(going to get it)

14. ringleesim

My sister taught me that cheat...:rolleyes:

15. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I think EVERYONE knows that cheat. "Millions in minutes" they should call it.

16. Jakethedane

Still talking about cheating

The so-called cheat(not a cheat for me, that is) is found if you got the deluxe version - hey, who doesnt? - go into wall mounted decor and select the white plaque worth 275, hang it up, sell it again AFTER midnight and recieve 1645! By the way I was one of the first to buy the game when it was released in Denmark, and I discovered this on day 2
    Have fun making money!

17. RedKrazyKid

RedKrazyKid New Member

Yeah, if it was put into the game, then it's not a cheat. If it's put into the game and can be done by accident, then it's part of the game. If you have to press Ctrl+Shift+C and then type something in, it's a code. If you have to manipulate how the game works, then it's a cheat, such as, patches. ;)