Object To Fullfill ALL Needs?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Vchat20, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

Object To Fullfill ALL Needs?

Just wondering if anyone knows of an object like this. ive sen it mentioned. cuz right now one of my sims has a celebrity job and im @ 2 stars. im busy trying to get the 2 star friends to get to the next level and its kinda hard when you have to go back home and "green up" ever couple of minutes.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think there are some hacked objects I've heard of that do this, but I only vaguely remember some being pay sites. I just use the move_objects on cheat and save my game, then delete my sim, and when I click on his or her face they come back and are nearly maxed out in green on everything but fun, which is mostly green anyway.

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

SimSlice has the Rejuvinator which will green your needs bars. As far as I know it's still a free object.

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

yeah. the move_objects cheat is what ive been using. but its very annoying having to go back home from studio town to green up and then having to wait a day to go back. im just hoping the rejuvinator object can be placed in studio town and actually be used by visitors.

5. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

You could get a Magic Mirror...

6. Tweety

Tweety New Member

There's a neat object at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wyaneking2003/ called "Wyaneking's Magical Fountain" that keeps sims' motive bars completely filled for as long as it's on the lot. You'll find it under "Objects > Wyaneking's stuff;" it should be the second file from the bottom. :happy:

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what will the hackers think of next. amazing!!

8. Darling_Nikki

Darling_Nikki New Member

Simslice also has the magic coffee pot.

9. copter

copter New Member

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I just got the fountain, I might try it out later, it sounds wonderful! Thanks for the links! :D

11. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

There is an object at http://www.livin-it-up.net/ that doesn't only refresh your Sims stats, but also allows you to tweak quite a few other things. You'll find it under http://www.livin-it-up.net/ > Hacked > Cheats > Page 2. It's on the bottom of page 2 and looks like a funky vase.

The good thing is that if you download this object, it will also appear under the build/buy mode for community lots. So you can technically put it onto all Superstar locations and click on it to refresh while your Sims are there.

Hope that helps.

12. brie4567

brie4567 New Member

all fulfilled

does anyone know cheat that would work on sims2 for this? the moveobjects on one just deletes the sim! tks.

13. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

As far as I know, there are no hacked objects available for the Sims2 yet. One way to get all their stats to be refreshed at once is to let them accumulate points for them to buy rewards. You'll need to fulfill their wants in order to earn reward points. Take a look at the attachment.

But you need to be careful - if you use this thing below Gold aspiration ( the yellow bar thing on the pic ) your Sims are going to actually completely total their stats.

Attached Files:

14. Supreme Overlord

Supreme Overlord New Member

tHERE ARE THESE ENABLER THINGS AT http://www.yamire.com/BoringSimz/index.html UNDER THE SPECIAL HACKS SECTION. tHEY ENABLE YOU TO USE THE BUY/BUILD MODES ON NONRESIDENTIAL LOTS. tHERE IS ONE FOR EVERY KIND (VACATION...dOWNTOWN...MAGICTOWN...ETC)

15. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

small favor....stop shouting in all your posts. It's becoming a bit annoying to read all that block lettering.

16. phoenix_risin

phoenix_risin New Member

My favs have Always been the magic mirror at Millennium sims and the Vase at living it up
    both have been listed above
    They have LOADS of options hitting Tab will bring up more. They have options for maxing skills interest etc and getting money and magic coins etc They also help you fall in love and refresh needs for family etc

They are great
    Also around the sims has a Maxi and Mini boost bar that will turn all bars green or half green when they drink it If just rejuving is what you want.
    I like that one too
    i have the fountain I put that on my downtown and MM community lots and SS lots that way their bars stay total green while they are away from home it helps a lot to help them get things done on the lots with out having to keep going home etc to reup their energy and things
    Hope this helps

April

17. the_silver_angel_13

the_silver_angel_13 New Member

I'm hoping you're asking about The Sims 1 game...anyways, I enjoy these objects that boost all moods- for a small price. It gives the option of small boost or total boost- each with a different price. I found out that you can place them in the Making Magic lots, and even use them when you play! So, I'm guessing they're able to be put in the SuperStar lots as well. I haven't tried it yet. http://www.aroundthesims.com/objects/food_17.html

18. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Seeings how this all happened over 4 years ago they probably figured something out by now! :D :rotfl: