October 26's newest screenshots and updates

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 26, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

October 26's newest screenshots and updates

Currently my ISP is very unstable so I'm not able to access all my critical database control panels to add these latest shots.

Here are the links to them currently so that everyone can enjoy, and as soon as I can get to a stable internet connection, they'll be added to the system.

As many of you know, The Sims 2 website is officially up and if you don't know, you can visit it at http://www.thesims2.com

Exciting news this week on the player created content front. Many of you know, The Sims 2 Dev team is working diligently on the stand alone create a sim tool.

Image 17
    Image 18

The above images illustrate the type of customization that will be available for your Sims in The Sims 2. If you have ideas for a name other than SACAS feel free to drop me a PM so I can forward it to Maxis. Have any brilliant ideas? Make your personal contribution to The Sims 2 with your suggestions.

Next up, new images from the game. We have been working hard on delivering the hippest and coolest Sims you have ever seen in The Sims 2. This week, the spotlight is on Sim fashion. Click here and here to check out the latest in au courant attire for your Sims in The Sims 2. In addition, we have created an all new The Sims 2 film strip that showcases the more unique and robust personality types that will be available and their profound affect on relationships in the game. Follow this link and see what happens when a shy Sim and an outgoing Sim compete for their first kiss with the boy from next door.