Troubleshooting Odd!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by babymoon, Sep 30, 2007.

1. babymoon

babymoon New Member

ok, thank you. I appreciate your help, alot.

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Check out "Our favorite download sites 2007" in the Community Discussions forum. You'll find lots of sites there.

3. Leticron

Leticron New Member

Did you (as the instructions stated) delete the groups.cache files before starting Bodyshop or the game itself ??? (it gets recreated automatically but since it holds the "state" of your CC, the game might get "confused" if it doesn't match your actual files anymore)

I just squeezed some 700MB out of my files without a problem

-le

4. babymoon

babymoon New Member

Nope, that didn't work. I'm beginning to think that I am going to have to individually go through and delete the messed up ones

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you links to some of the sites I use--I've been sick the past couple of days. But SBW gave you a good suggestion. I got to that thread to find new stuff.

6. babymoon

babymoon New Member

Thanks so much for the advice, I wish that the problem would've been fixed, though. I have just installed H&M Fashion Stuff, so my hope is that the some of the issues will have been fixed, although I'm sure that none of the downloads I have installed required it to work properly.