Oh dear...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by donkeygirl, Sep 30, 2004.

1. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

Oh dear...

Something a little bit wrong here, I think ;) :eek:

My sims started off on the 3rd storey of their house. She gives him a hug ("leap into arms"). It looked normal to start with, then they somehow dropped through the floor down to the next storey. Then he ended up with his head stuck through the floor.

After that, they managed to drop through to the bottom floor...she got her head stuck in that floor, then sort of melted through it and disappeared completely :eek: Her little character tab has gone and everything. Thank goodness I saved just before that happened!

Attached Files:

2. tobias

tobias New Member

haha, howd that happen:p

3. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Whoa. That takes the cake for weirdest bug in Sims 2 to date :eek:

4. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

:eek: I guess they took the "leap" part of that kiss a little too far. Sheesh, wonder what would happen if you chose the "passionate" kiss (if that's still on the menu)!

Glad you saved. Sure hope Maxis devs scan these boards. Smells like a patch cookin up in Will Wright's kitchen right about now, ya think?

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Definitely something needs to be fixed there! :eek: I'm glad you'd saved earlier so you could get your vanished sim back!!! :eek: Thanks for the screenshots, this is great! :D

6. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

I certainly think so!! At least it hasn't happened again! *touch wood* I think it must be that particular interaction though...I had a problem yesterday with her trying to hug him and him leaping backwards and getting stuck through the table. :D :eek:

No worries! They gave me a bit of a giggle so I thought they were worth sharing :D

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now I will be paranoid and save my game each time before trying to do a flying leap type of kiss!!! :p Having him leap backwards sounds hysterical to see though!! :D

8. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

I think the leaping back may have been a normal thing...I don't think he wanted to be hugged 'cause he didn't look too impressed tried :D I'm sure they're not meant to get stuck in other objects when they do though ;)