On Truck for delivery!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by daddy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. daddy

daddy New Member

On Truck for delivery!

I should get sims 2 in a few hours now. Its on the truck for delivery! :) :D ;)

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

BUM!!!! I WANT MINE NOW lol. Im still waiting for my dad so I can check when I'll get mine

3. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Gamestop.com hasn't even shipped it yet... it said:

Usually ships in 24 hours.

Com'on!

Then, my mom wouldn't even pay all that extra shipping instead she paid $1.00 so I have to wait another maybe 1-5-10 more days... I WANT MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. FinalFantasy4ever

MY dad was the same way!!!!!!!!! Thats y i want him here now so i can see what they say about when i should get it lol

5. ringleesim

Have you guys seen the new Sims 2 website???:D

6. FinalFantasy4ever

Yea kinda cool aint it

7. Pimms

Pimms New Member

Anyone know if it is on the shelves at the store yet or do I have to wait a couple more days for that. Thought I might take a trip to walmart, target, circuit city or best buy and check if it was out yet but I wanted to ask here first before I made the long trip. Anyone know the answer let me know asap thanks.

8. ringleesim

Yeah it shows the new theme song for The Sims 2!!
    No you can go on the 17th though...

9. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Yay I have mine. No waiting for me!

10. ringleesim

You are so lucky....... I wish I had The Sims 2 right now... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( x infinity.

This is how depressed I am at not having The Sims 2 right now:

:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: x infinity + infinity + the highest number mankind can say........

And people listen I am being for real, I am not showing sarcasm. I am not trying to be funny. I really, really, want TS2 right nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
    :( :( :( :( :(
    :cry::cry::cry:

:( :( :( :( :(

Okay, okay, I'm a little less depressed now ( take of a depressed smilie please) because GameStop.com tracking now says that it is processing.:(

11. ringleesim

Okay! Okay! Take off all the smilies except for one sad one... BECAUSE MY GAME SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!! :D :D :D :D :D

12. FinalFantasy4ever

lol. Im still just waitin for it to come in. It's all thats keepin me in school because I feel very sick and if I don't go to school, then I cant come downstairs to use the computer lol.

13. ringleesim

lol. it's like, what, oh say 6:44 AM here and I checked on tracking for an order number, still wasn't there.... but I'm not mad at them cause I just want to give them some time to ship it to the post office where they are since they probably aren't even at work yet... sigh... If I had TS2 right now I would stop at every, Life moment, save and exit the game, and tell you guys how wonderful it is... I might even make a movie for ya all! :D

14. ringleesim

JEEZ!!! My mom just had to select USA Value, the slowest but cheapest shipping type there is... now, because of that, I can't track my game... my mom said to wait 3-4 days and then I could eat my words...