Options problem

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by salla33, Oct 20, 2004.

1. salla33

salla33 New Member

Options problem

I have a problem with the options mode of sims2... The game functions perfectly, no problems with installation yet at some point in the game I am no longer able to save the game!!!!
    If I go to options mode, and select the performance options stuff, thay stay open and I cannot go back to simply saving the game or exiting or returning to neighbourhood. I can't say if I have each time selected a performance option, right now for example I think it just got stuck on its own cause I didn't do any graphycs or performance changes. I'm in the middle of playing and unless I get some help I'll either have to play all night or loose my game changes so far!
    Also a nice problem, the nanny I invited over for company, not to take care of the babe, got stuck too. She just stands and cries. I used a cheatcode and dropped her on the curb where she eventually will propably die.... not such a loss for simkind but still a bit annoying!

Thanks!