pets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

1. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

pets

just curious, but i read that their won't b pets... does that mean forever (like no pets in EPs) or just in the original game? thanx!:)

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

there can b sum in future ep's

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

They might possibly add them into the game at a later time. If they start making expansions of The Sims 2 I wouldn't doubt that they'll add some kind of pets.

4. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

Good! pets are so cool. and i was planning on making my family (we have 2 pets). it wouldn't be the same w/o pets!

5. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I can't make my family with pets:( we have too many!!!

6. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i could just barely!! thered be my family and our 4 pets! daang

7. FinalFantasy4ever

well lets see 5 ppl in my family....1 dog...6 chicken and they wouldnt make thos for pets hehe...1 hamster....and the big 1 here...like 20-24 cats hehehe

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i can make my family w/pets- jus hardley enugh room too

9. FinalFantasy4ever

Lucky bums wish i could!

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol aw dunt worry!

11. katrina

katrina New Member

They definitely need to add more family space for pets

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

The one thing I was disappointed about with Unleashed having the pets was that they counted as family members so took up room of my 8 allowed sim family members... and then I couldn't really CONTROL the pets anyway! :( I felt like maybe they could have made it so we could monitor the pets to take care of their needs without them taking up the family slots. So I'm hoping if they do pets as an expansion for sims 2 they won't take up family slots or there will be a better way of checking up on the pets or controlling them more. :p

13. katrina

katrina New Member

Yeah, I agree Fae. I don't think I would even mind if you couldn't tell what a sims needs were, because all I can really do is make sure that they have food down and comfort and toys and then bath it and play with it every now and then. I never pay much attention to my pets motives, because I can't control them. I'd like to be able to tell what skills they have though. But I definitely think it's a waste of space taking up a whole family space. Maybe they should have a seperate sims space area on a different panal, like you click a pets button on the people panal and a pets one replaces it and then you can click a people button on the pets panal and it pops back to the people one.

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, your idea of switching between the family panel and a pets panel sounds like it would solve the problem to me!! Then maybe we could have 8 family members AND 8 pets! :p I hope the people of Maxis see this and get ideas!! ;)

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but it can get confusing for amautures

16. FinalFantasy4ever

then....oh well to the amature!

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Do you mean amateurs?

18. FinalFantasy4ever