Pizza Man Gets 3 Cents For Tip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brandon J Golden, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Pizza Man Gets 3 Cents For Tip

I just found out a friend of mine gave the pizza delivery man only 3 cents for a tip. He didn't do it on purpose nor did he know. His mom was in the shower and gave him the money for the pizza and told him that the tip is on the kitchen table. When the pizza man arrived he forgot about the money on the table and gave the pizza man just enough for the pizza with 3 cents extra. He told the pizza man to keep the change. Later on his mom notices the money for the tip is still on the table. She tells him he forgot to give the pizza man a tip, he responds by saying "I gave him a tip, I told him to keep the change".

I bet that pizza man will never want to deliver pizza to their house again. LOL. Just wanted to share this funny story with you all. :D

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Ouch... talk about ouch...

3. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

I'm sure they're used to it...

Not saying that you should do it more often, but just saying I'm sure it happens more commonly than one would think.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

But it's still pretty harsh if you think about it....