Please Help!! I Need A Phone!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by macsrule, Sep 30, 2004.

1. macsrule

macsrule New Member

Please Help!! I Need A Phone!!!

Im playing Sims Vacation, and realised that when I took my family on vacation, they could not leave! I Evicted them, and I cannot find anywhere to buy public phones for the lot....... I think I deleted the two that were originaly on the lot! Any idea where I can buy or download phones public phones for vacation?? :confused:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

You can't buy them unfortunately. your best bet would be to use the cheat code to fix everything. I think it was "preparelot"

3. Supreme Overlord

Supreme Overlord New Member

aCTUALLY, I SAW THIS PATCH OR PROGRAM OR SOMETHING THAT PUTS THE PHONE ON THE LOT...I FORGOT WHERE THOUGH SO I DON'T SUPPOSED I'M BEGIN HELPFUL. :p

4. zydeco

zydeco New Member

SimPlus was famous for this. I don't see it on the site right now but it may be in a SimPlus Yahoo group. You can join and ask about it. http://www.ultimatesims.com has a nice list of all the patches and programs for TS1 listed here and where to go. It also has a listing of the e-groups. It IS getting harder to find things we used to take for granted! lol

Site:Sims Plus!Have you deleted your phone? Sims can not get back home without them. This will create a new one if there aren't any on a Downtown or Vacation Lot. Enter the lot in Downtown or Vacation Build Mode, place the phones where you want them and save the lot.

5. phoenix_risin

phoenix_risin New Member

Hi
    They have the SimsPlus Download of downtown phone replacements at Sims Workshop
    http://www.thesimsworkshop.com/tsw/programs.php?page=6&cnt=145

I have seen other replacments i believe it was at a site that was linked at the BBS at Sims Official Site
    Sims Attic or something like that

If neither work yell I will see what else I have in my links

April