Please help!! my baby has a blurred our face!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simgurl84, Jun 9, 2006.

1. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

Please help!! my baby has a blurred our face!

Well, here is the problem. My sim just had twin girls and when they were born they both looked normal. Now, all of the sudden one of the babies has a blurr on her face that looks like the blur shown when a sim showers or uses the bathroom. I was hoping that when she grew up into a toddler her face would not be blurred out anymore but it still is. Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of that blur?

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

could you post a picture?

3. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

I would be glad to post a picture if someone could tell me how to upload pics to the internet. Thanx!

4. suitemichelle

look under message box to option of manage attachments. follow directions and write a short message and post. this is only an example not one from any of my stories.

Attached Files:

5. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

This is what the blur looks like

Here is a picture of the baby and the blur. You kind of have to llok hard to see it on here, but it is very visible when I try to play.

[​IMG]

6. megrhen224

megrhen224 New Member

Idea!

I saw a cheat on snootysims.com....

faceBlendLimits -on/off ............ When making a child in CAS, this cheat can turn off facial bounding limitations

Well there ya go..... Iono if it will help tho... just an Idea!

7. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yeah, that doesn't sound like the right one. I think it's for when you're making a child in CAS, not if there's a problem with an in-game born one...thus the explanation, "When making a child in CAS, this cheat can turn off facial bounding limitations."

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

okay, I want you to try something, it might help the individual, it might not. I have two things for you to try.

First, select the toddler.

2nd, open the cheat window (ctrl+shft+c), type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"

3rd, cancel anything out of the toddlers que, pause the game and then shift+click on the toddler. A bunch of options should have appeared. Find the one that says "force error" Click on that one. Unpause. An options block will appear that says, cancel, reset, or delete. Choose reset.

Check the toddler. The blur might be gone now. Make sure to open the cheat window again and type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false"

If this doesn't work...try this option.

open the cheat window. type "moveobjects on"

go into buy mode. using the hand tool, grab the toddler and hit delete. Yes, I know, scary, but bare with me. Go back into live mode and save and exit the house. Reenter the house and the toddler should be sitting next to the mailbox, hopefully without the blur on him!

Hope one of those works for you. Let us know.

9. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

Ok, thank everyone for the advice. I will post and let everyone know how it goes.

10. suitemichelle

I'm not seeing a face blur but a green very stinky baby, when was the last time you gave it a bath?

11. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I can see the blur she's speaking off. It's in between the two bars, more like around the chest area. It's the censor blur so it doesn't show the sims privies...;)