How Do I Please help with Glamour Life Installation

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by aleash, Dec 30, 2006.

1. aleash

aleash New Member

Please help with Glamour Life Installation

:) I have the Sims2, recently installed University and it works fine, but when I install Glamour Life, neither works, when I click on Glamour Life icon, nothing happens, it just crashes back to desktop. I uninstalled Glamour Life and University works just fine again. So I tried re-installing Glamour Life. Same problem. I already installed Sims2 and University patches. Is there anything else I need to do before installing Glamour Life? Thanks for any advice. I have a Pentium4, 60GB, 512MB memory PC.:)

2. aleash

aleash New Member

Glamour Life Installation, please help

I have Sims2 PC and recently installed University. It works fine, but when I install Glamour Life and click on icon, it crashes back to desktop. If I unistall university Glamour Life works fine, if I uninstall Glamour Life, University works fine. I have both Sims 2 and University patches. How can I have both University and Glamour Life and have them both work together? Thanks for any advice. I have a pentium4 60gb 512mb pc.:)

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Please don't put the same question in more than one section. This is a small forum and it takes time for the people who can help you to be around to help. I've merged the two threads so that they cause less clutter.

Also, please put more of your specs in this thread. Please refer to this thread for what information is required: http://forums.worldsims.org/showthread.php?t=7547

4. aleash

aleash New Member

I changed my question to another discussion, which I thought it was more appropriate for my question, since my question wasn't answered the first time. I have only posted one question in the entire board, so I don't think that would be considered clutter...

5. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

It is a matter of courtesy that a person stick to the same thread where they initially posted. As I mentioned, this is a small forum, chances are no one has been around who could have answered you.

Instead of arguing with me about the issue, you could have followed the advice and posted the information which might have given those who are here enough information so that they *could* help you.