Please Tell me!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by car_issa, Nov 29, 2003.

1. car_issa

car_issa New Member

Please Tell me!

Ok, your article picture kind of scared me! Is that just the neighborhood? Just that little piece or is there more? I hope there is more to that neighborhood? Is there? And does each neighborhood look different or the same?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

that's just a piece of Riverside. Each neighborhood can be customized. Look at the my section in regards to spray painting the terrain.

3. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Do u know how many neighborhoods they're progecting? i've heard a lot from only one to about 15 neighborhoods

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

well, remember also that those that have simcity4 are supposed to have the ability to design their own neighborhood.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would guess there would be more than one neighborhood, like in sims 1 after they started that in the expansions. I think I remember reading there would be multiple neighborhoods but since I can't remember where I think I saw that I can't say it's certain.

6. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

yeah. the sims livin large expansion allowed up to 7 clones of the original neighborhood. ive got the sim deluxe right now and have i believe 6 empty neighborhoods, the first original i havent touched. the 2nd neighborhood im working on now. got a nice motel going in lot 2. if you wish, you can search the sims exchange for the family 'Simmer' under lot 2. ive got it uploaded there.