Spore pokemon

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kattzy, Aug 6, 2005.

1. kattzy

kattzy New Member

pokemon

hi this is my first post,this was just an idea ,since there are so many pokemon fans out there how many are going to try to make there spore creature look like a pokemon :bouncy:

2. leech10

leech10 New Member

I think just about every one else here says that they DON'T want pokemon creatures in the game, unless they are on another planet so they can destroy them.

3. strillor

strillor New Member

I'd like to kill pikachu :laughing2: .... but it would be a bit sad if people only made creatures that other people has designed... instead of making their own :spin:

4. strillor

strillor New Member

now that was a sweet message :indifferent: ... ... ...

and welcome katzzy :D I guess you'll just read the other threads next time :smile:

5. kattzy

kattzy New Member

hi,i wasnt asking the people who have signed up with the forums but it was a thought about the ones who are pokemon fans and will try to make a pokemon creature because there surely will be pokemon creatures look a like :(

6. strillor

strillor New Member

ohh... yeah maybe people who LOVES them all will make a city with... squitels (the turtle?) :shy: :blush: hehe... sure! I missunderstood

7. El Cid

El Cid New Member

All pokemon will be the future slaves of Cid. ALL HAIL EMPEROR CID!

8. HolsteinCow

HolsteinCow New Member

I remember Pokemon. When I was in third grade, it was a kind of fad at the time. The kids there were under the delusion that having Stat Boosting/Draining moves were a weaknes so they always had 1 attack they always used because the rest were weak. Oh yeah, and they got in fights over lost battles.

Winner: "Ha ha I killed your <insert lvl-99 beast here>"
    Loser(sobbing:( "shut up nigger"

And then at this point they would start punching eachother incorrectly(use your knuckles not the bottom half of your fingers) and the teachers couldn't care less.

I'm glad 9-year olds aren't allowed to own gun.

9. strillor

strillor New Member

lol yeah! and they had,.. team... no... roz? and the bluehaired guy and the cat meow!!! they were the coolest :D

back on-topic.... no pokemons in my games :laughing2: they'll either be slaves or food for my creatures pets...

10. master genesis

master genesis New Member

As someone else in this forum has said before"Pikachu I chosse you....TO DIE. :laughing2:

11. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

I think that there might be....Shiny Delibird. I'll let that slip. But an entire ARMADA of those damn Pikachus that keep getting shoved down our throats,and it's the freaking ANNIHALATION.

12. leech10

leech10 New Member

As long as they are kept to a minimum so you don't meet that many, or none at all, I won't mind, but I will mind if I keep finding them all over the place.

13. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Mmm..same here. :spin:

14. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

I will destroy all Pokemon, and in their place I will bring forth creatures that are worth the data they are made of. Seriously, it's pretty sad that people can't use their imaginations and create a unique creature.

...Though, who knows, fate might throw us a curveball and there will be hardly any creatures based on any popular animal or creature. Though the chances of that are extremely slim.

15. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

I bet that there will be millions of Shiny Charizards. From recent polls,he seems to be the most popular and demanded shiny.

16. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

...except for one thing. this is a computer game. That is a card game.

17. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Pokémon is NOT just a card game!! :banghead:

18. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

No, but that is where 'shiny' pokemon come from. Sounds to me like we have a fanboy here...

19. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

NO!!! First of all,I'm a girl. Second of all,shinies in pokémon games are pokémon with different coloring than usual.

20. El Cid

El Cid New Member

Recent Polls show:

95% Pokemon must all die
    4% Pokemon must be enslaved and used as food
    1% Pokemon must die or be used as food