SimCity 4 Possibly a miracle...

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by jeffmm2, Jan 31, 2003.

1. jeffmm2

jeffmm2 New Member

Possibly a miracle...

I took a break from Sim City 4 and decided to play Sim City 3000. I am currently building a very well-progressed Manhattan city, with over 300,000 for income in just about 4 hours including building it...Also over 70,000 people...

After slow income gaining, I started laying out dense residential. My income, demand, and population skyrocketed--it's one of the main reasons why I started to get lots of money in a rapid amount of time:D.. I then thought about why that was the case... Probably because dense residential holds more people, thus more population and rapid income growth....

I thought I ought to try this on Sim City 4..

Think it will work if I replace 75% of residential with dense residential??

Tell me if you've ever experienced something like this before..

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

May work.....also moving to SimCity 4 discussion :)

3. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

I doubt it will work in SC4 - the Simulator is ALOT more complex and realistic than the one used in SC3000. So if you tried this in SC4 im predicting you would see under-development, ie you would still only get mostly houses, and depending on your population, a few apartment hi-rises. Cities also grow more slowly in SC4 than SC3000.

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ohhh. Interesting.

Sam. You've changed your avatar! Designed it yourself or??? Hmm I miss your car...