How Do I Pregnancy question

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by stickydoorknob, Feb 1, 2007.

1. stickydoorknob

stickydoorknob New Member

Pregnancy question

hi my male char has recently been abducted by a alien ship and hes about to give birth. i currently have ageoff cheat because my male char has only 11 days life till he grows to old man and i want to keep my male char. but i also want to play with the adult alien wen the child grows up wen the male char gives birth. i no that i cant have the baby grow up because ageoff cheat is on but i want to play with my male char and my alien. is there anyway to somehow make the male character not age while the alien baby does? THANKS

lol sorry and this is the orginal version of Sims 2

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Sort of...use the aspiration object that looks like a green water cooler. If your Sim uses it when it platinum mode it will make him 3 days younger. Make sure he's gold or higher though otherwise it will age him 3 days. You can use this object as many times as you want until the juice is gone. No fear though; you can always get another one in the aspirations mode as long as he has enough points.

3. nox920

nox920 New Member

Sorry to intrude on your thread, but how common is it to be able to be abducted by aliens?My sim has max logic and a great telescope. Does he need to be stargazing without his telescope for the alien abduction?

Also if hes a wolfman will that matter?

4. craziisimmer

craziisimmer New Member

I don't believe the wold thing should matter, you just need to be stargazing through the telescope at night, I don't think any specific time should matter, and I believe it is luck. Sorry if i'm not much help.

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

What I've heard over the past couple of years:

1) The Curious brothers in Strangetown are the ones who get abducted all the time.

2) Strangetown residents are more likely to get abducted.

3) If you have the Uni EP and load the desert University campus (can't recall the name offhand but it's not Sim State or Academie Le Tour), AND start playing with the alien Stella character, the chances of an abduction increase.

4) Oh, and yes, the expensive telescope is a must.

All of this being said, an extremely knowledgeable player who knows the mostest about the game (Pescado) has said that the chances of abduction are extremely small, regardless of what you do.

And I'd trust his word more than mine, since no sim of mine has ever been abducted. :eek:

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I've had two abductions, both after playing Stella from La Fiesta Tech. This is not including the Curious brothers, who are primed to be abducted when you start play.

7. Thinker

Thinker New Member

I saw on a guild forum on gaia.com that it was .05 percent chance for a guy sim to get preggerz by telescope at night. I dunno if that number is exact but thats just what I have heard. :)

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

You're right. The 0.05% is the figure but there are other factors that increase the chances. Family sims especially are more like to get taken, and maybe a fear of getting abducted increases the chances too.

The aliens aren't [edited :eek: ] stupid they don't want to plant their seed in dodgy ground. Family minded sims will be good parents to the little green babies and a fear of abduction is good sign that they aren't just soliciting ... ;)

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

So THAT's why they picked two of my biggest babes. Poor guys. Their wives were not pleased ...