SimCity 4 Problem. BIG Problem.

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by da_maya22, Jul 13, 2008.

1. da_maya22

da_maya22 New Member

Problem. BIG Problem.

Recently, I have had a pretty devistating problem in one of my SimCity4 Regions. What happened was a sudden, completly spontanious drop in my residental demand across the entire region, which is comprised of about 9 cities. But in one perticular city, the second-largest in the region, the demand was at the very bottom. I did absolutly everything i knew to raise the demand again, I incresed education, lowered taxes dramticly, and improved desirability. It worked a little, but after a few minitues it was down again. I had no idea what had happened! I never changed a thing, and the city normally had demand through the roof! I worked and worked until a quarter of my city's buildings lay abandned b/c of low demand. So I felt I needed to destroy the city off the face of the map and start fresh. So I did, a city of 100,000 people was destroyed forever. But when I began rebuilding the entire city, just as I started, the demand fell halfway to the bottom.

What could I have done wrong?:confused:
    What things can I do the raise demand?:confused:
    Could this be a computer glitch? :confused:

2. da_maya22

da_maya22 New Member

Please don't tell me the obvious, new player solutions. I've been playing too long for those kind of tips, and I have already tried them!