Troubleshooting Problem running Body Shop

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ukmel, Dec 25, 2005.

1. ukmel

ukmel CrAzY!!!

Problem running Body Shop

I only just found out about the Sims Body Shop, but I can't run it; I just get 'The Sims 2 Body Shop has encountered a problem and has to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

I have been playing the Sims 2 for about a year now, I have Nightlife installed as well but I don't why I can't load Body Shop.

2. Deva

Deva New Member

I have exactly the same problem.
    Only that Bodyshop has been working for me in the past, but not after I reinstalled Sims 2 and the ep. Nightlife.
    Anyone?

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I had this problem. Uninstall Body Shop and then run it from the Nightlife EP.

4. Deva

Deva New Member

hm... where is the uninst.exe? or is it on the actual disc?
    thanks for answering though :)

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I uninstalled it through the windows control panel. It's listed as a seperate program so it won't mess with your game.

6. Deva

Deva New Member

hm, I couldn't find it there, but I'll look it up one more time...

Ed - I didn't find it there. So maybe it wasn't installed in the first place? but how can that be? I never got an option for it, I just assumed that it would be there, as the first time I installed Sims2 *scratches head*

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Hummm. That is weird. I wonder if you can go to the official site and re-download it. www.sims2.com .