Problem With New Patch

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by XxJ3r3mYxX, Feb 13, 2005.

1. XxJ3r3mYxX

XxJ3r3mYxX New Member

Problem With Patch

I have downloaded it and installed it no problem, but some of the fixes that were suppose to occur didn't work. Most notably the one where your sim won't clean up pizza boxes. Anybody has had this problem? Assistance would be definitly appreciated.

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

No idea why! didn't happen to me...Hmmmmmmmmm

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

If you have some mods or patches it won't work at all or will not work right. Mine wouldn't clean up pizza or bottles, and they stopped taking their clothes with them when they moved out. It got really frustrating.

4. XxJ3r3mYxX

XxJ3r3mYxX New Member

problem solved!

Well I beleive I got the problem solved. Before I had downloaded the patch the pizza boxes were still there. I was still unable to clean up the pizza boxes. I tried ordering another pizza to see if it would work and it did! The other pizzas wouldn't clean so I had to redo the lot (very wierd) plus they were all sitting in the yard where I had placed them with my hand tool. I probly should have put more thought in it before posting.