Troubleshooting Problems with Family Fun Stuff

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by superchick_9458, Feb 17, 2007.

1. superchick_9458

superchick_9458 New Member

Problems with Family Fun Stuff

Ok, I've been trying a bunch of places for the answer to this problem. I have all of the expansions, except for Glamour Life. I recently bought Pets, and everything was going fine, until a week later, I noticed that I couldn't get any of the items, clothing, or anything whatsoever that came packaged with Family Fun Stuff. I have no downloads, or viruses on my computer. I have memory left on my computer. I have downloaded the patch (twice). My computer has windows XP. It is a 2005, Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop. The video card is an ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300 and it has a memory of 512MB. Another thing is that whenever I go into sims 2 bodyshop, the items for Family Fun Stuff are in there for some reason. It's still installed, shown under start. I have tried to reinstall it, but that did nothing but delete everything. If someone knows the answer, please respond because I want to play Family Fun Stuff.:)