Problems with Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by superchick_9458, Feb 11, 2007.

1. superchick_9458

superchick_9458 New Member

Problems with Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff

Ok, I've been to a few other places and nobody is really helping. They are just asking me questions that I have already answered. Anyways, I recently bought the sims 2 pets. I have all of the expansion packs except for glamour life. Everything was working great until I bought sims 2 pets. Once I installed it, Family Fun Stuff would not work. I couldn't get any items, clothing, wallpaper, floors, anything. It's still installed though. I uninstalled it to see if it would work if i reinstalled it. I reinstalled it and the only thing that changed was that everything was deleted. Someone on another site told me to uninstall then reinstall, but I've already done that. I really need help with this because I've been wanting to place Family Fun Stuff for so long. I have no custom stuff or anything downloaded. I'm hoping to get a direct answer, not tons of questions, then no response. Please Help!!!:cry:

2. superchick_9458

superchick_9458 New Member

Another thing is that I have installed the patch two times!

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Hi, Superchick. Welcome to Worldsims.

This isn't a very big site, and although there are several very helpful, experienced people here, they aren't available around the clock and at a moment's notice.

This particular forum where you posted is an introductions forum, not the place for technical questions.

But before you go up to that forum, keep in mind that every computer is different. So if someone asks questions, be polite and answer them.

I assume you've tried the EA technical help. I also suggest our Search function. Your problem may already have been discussed.