Public WooHoo???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by rxpert26, Nov 23, 2004.

1. rxpert26

rxpert26 New Member

Public WooHoo???

My sim (who is married) wants to woohoo in public. Where does that take place? I am playing in Veronaville and I haven't found a spot with a hot tub. I tried to create a community site with a pool and hot tub, but there was no way to buy a hot tub.

2. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

Use a dressing booth.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Get two sims who will woohoo in private to visit a community lot (that has changing room booths). If you have to invite a sim you will only be able to control the one who did the inviting. If that's the case have your sim use the "try on" something option for the invited one. As soon as that sim enters a dressing booth send your sim inside to see what happens. If the store is full it's quite funny. :)

4. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Also

Also, a spa or pool with a hot tub is a good place to public woohoo.

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

No, woohooing in hot tubs doesn't cout as public woohoo even if the tub is in public.

6. DestinyZ

DestinyZ New Member

Hot tubs in a community lot

If you place a hot tub in a community lot, it will count as a public woohoo for a aspiration for public woohoo. I found this out with a large family of 8 with 6 kids.. Mom and Dad were in the hot tub, for some reason had public whooohoo and were family sims.. I had tried it and it counted for them.

7. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

JMP, way off base

JM, if I use one of the two community lot hot tubs (the ones in the community lot plumbing set) and have my two Sims go to the lot and make Woohoo in the tub it does indeed count as public Woohoo. I've had several romance Sims experience this aspiration at the local community spa.

8. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Really? I tried this in the hot tub on a community lot, but it didn't do anything exceptional. Maybe it doesn't count unless somebody else notices, so an empty community lot or an enclosed room won't count?

9. AtheistCrow

AtheistCrow New Member

Photo booths

Well photo booths work for public woohoo too :) plus u get to take a nice pic before the action lol

:bunny:

10. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

The mods would prefer you not revive 5 year old threads.