Question about floors... and walls

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LeeMortis, Nov 19, 2003.

1. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Question about floors... and walls

Ok... this waiting around for Sims 2 is driving quite a few of us to the brink of insanity.

Just now I thought... "lets convert all my floors and walls for use with Sims 2! The ones I really like..."

Well... why do it if I'd have to do it all over again once the game's released, simply because I did it all wrong.

So... here's my question - if anyone can answer.

Maxis has stated that you can make 1024x1024 wall tiles... but those would cover more than one square of floor. So how much would one square of floor be... 64x64 or 128x128 is my guess...

And... do I have to make'em 1024x1024 or can I save them as one of the above, and use directly in the game?

I have quite a few floors, so converting is atleast a couple of weeks worth of editing...

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

We didn't actually see the floors or walls customization, however lemme ask someone from Maxis to see what's up during the next time I ask a batch of questions.

3. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Thanks, MJ.

One needs to keep occupied doing stuff while waiting for CaSIE to come out... ;)