Question about Ghosts on The Sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by phosphorescent, Nov 7, 2004.

1. phosphorescent

phosphorescent New Member

Question about Ghosts on The Sims 2

Can the ghosts on the game kill a living person? I had a family of three with three ghosts, and the ghosts started to come out and they would scare a member of my family then they would just... die. Nothing was wrong with them. Maybe they would have a heart attack or something?

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Yes. If a Sim's needs go too low as a result of a ghost attack, they die.

Ghosts, however, can be contained so that you can keep your tombstones, and not have to live in fear all the time: Search the boards for "mausoleum".

3. saucebox

saucebox New Member

*searches* :)

4. saucebox

saucebox New Member

meh!

All you had to do was say put the urns on a foundation with no door leading to it... make me search...

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LOL At Saucy! Yeah, he's pretty proud of his acomplishment, which is why he wanted you to read the whole thing. Putting things in a simple sentence answer is not on of JMP's strong suit.

6. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Bah, you can't win. I make it a short one line saying "Search for this, the answer is there", and you complain. I post a huge report on it, and you complain.

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

:cheeky: Yeah, we'll we love ya anyway, JMP!

8. MusicAddict

MusicAddict New Member

Cause of death

I read somewhere that ghosts are different colors due to however they died. Is this true and if it is, what colors mean what? Thanks

9. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Old Age ~ White
    Hunger ~ Transparent
    Fire ~ red
    Disease ~ Green
    Satellite ~ Orange
    Flies ~ Purple
    Drowning ~ Blue
    Frightened to death ~ Pink
    Electrocuted ~ Yellow

Also some of the ghosts do different things depending on how they died...like the ones that drowned leave puddles of water behind.;)

10. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

those ones are a nasty pain to clean up after. my sim that died of hunger liked floating the microwave lol