Question about the contest?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by reniusa, Sep 30, 2002.

1. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Question about the contest?

Ok, so now that I've been in a forum mood, I just might stick around and read alot, maybe post some too. ;)

So I saw the contest and thought cool!! I'm online and usually check the World Sims Main Page everyday.....so why not try?

My question is this....Refer 2 people? Like how do you know who referred who, and so on.

Just wondering. :bunny:

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It has a form you fill out to join and there is a place to fill in the name of the person who referred you, you'd just have to make sure to remind your friends to put your name there when they sign up! :)

3. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Ahh, I see. Thanks FaeLuna!! Now I just have to find some people to sign up!! ;)

4. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

thanks that was the next i was goin to ask!!!!!

5. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

yup, yup, yup!!!!

6. reniusa

reniusa New Member

LOL, well its hard to resist a contest like that. ;)

Although.......I would rather have deluxe than unleashed. That would be awesome.

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I know who referred who since the administrative control panel allows me to see if someone got referred.

8. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Cool......so what if I put a link in my newsletter? Would those show up as referrals too?

9. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

probally!!!!!!!!!

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well. I always forget to tell those I've refered here to actually put that in theire forms so I have no idea however. But I know which ones I've "thrown" in here.... And it's cool to see them start posting.

11. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I think it is cool to see so many people in here I see in Sim Chat. :)

I had no idea there were so many chatters that were members here. It is cool. :)

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Isn't it Reni!

Love to see you to here!

hopprtihopp

13. reniusa

reniusa New Member

You too Nina ;)

By the way......chatters were wondering where you were last night. I think mostly Sam and Christina

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yeah! I believe so.. Well that was like my morning.. Server down! Couldn't get online *sighes* Unfortunately there is no choice in provider in my area! and their servers are unstable..

15. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Sorry Nina :(

My town is like that too. We only have 2 interenet providers and one cable modem provider. Ahh well.....at least you are back up now. :)

16. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

17. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Yes you could do that Reni..though personally I think it is an unfair advantage to those who don't own a site..

But be sure to have people enter your username...or when you email a page, your UserID will be there...

18. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

ive refered 2 ppl but they did not say i refered them!!!!!!

19. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Gosh, I'm conflicted now :ermm:

I mean I don't want to have an avantage, I want it to be a fair contest. Oh well, I'll think about it.....I guess. :cross-eyed:

20. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

ya i already have unleashed!!!!!!