Question (another)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 28, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

qwestion (anuther)

can sims have twins?triplets?

2. Swisscakeygoodness

Swisscakeygoodness New Member

I read sumwhere that they can have twins I dont know if its true or not but i remember reading about it on sum site

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

cool thanx

4. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

that would be pretty cool.

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

imagine all the chaos w/twins! it'l b like havin ure own crashed party 24/7 when thewy r toddlers i kno cuz mah lil 23 yr ol sis is chaos n she is a single baby (no twin sis/bro)

6. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

im pretty sure that i saw u can have twins on TS2, but triplets? thatd be some crazy stuff!

7. mattho

mattho New Member

Well... if there are twins, there's no reason why there couldn't be triplets. Twins are definately confirmed I think.

Personally, I'd rather have twins than triplets though. Not only would another child look the same as two others, it'd take up another slot in your family!

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Heh...why not ask if there are septuplets?

9. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha.... that would be terrible. The children/family would be so terribly generic!

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

septuplets is a lil much lol but at least therez twins thanx u guys

11. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

omg septuplets would be alot, i think triplets should be the most.

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Having that many young Sims to take care of could take its toll on the family. Lol. I wonder how many they'll let you have in one shot?

13. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I think that they shoud be able to have up to...say 4 babies at 1nce and that u can have more people in a family instead of the original 8 like in the 1st sims.

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea i wish it was more than 8 cuz my mom was 1 of 7 kids w/her parents and i wanna do her family (thas how im startin out ne wayz)

15. FinalFantasy4ever

Well its like lets say u want the grandparents living with you. Then you have the parents. A teen or more who will become an adult soon. thats 5 any other kids. Whoever the teen(s) get married to AND their children. It's this huge mass and you have to gt more then 8 people hehe. My dad was only like 1 of 5 or 6 kids

16. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

mine wuz 1 uv 4 i think or 5

17. FinalFantasy4ever

hehe oh such big familys they seemed to have

18. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

man thats true.. with grandparents, parents, a teen, a child, a toddler, and a baby. ur pretty much stacked up. but at least u can have each stage of life in ur house

19. FinalFantasy4ever

yeah but thats y u must have more then 8 ppl...well....unless they all like fall over dead lol

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

hey me n mah sis's weere plannin what our family wuld b like in tha future n she has a teen a child a toddler and a baby but yet i have a teen 2 toddlers (different ages)n a baby! n my other lil sis has a lil boy baby n im gonna put all of that into my tsd2 game when it **** out n im gonna include our husbands too (forgot bout them lol) n my parents as old peeps lol