Troubleshooting Question

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by AmirYeah!, Jul 24, 2006.

1. AmirYeah!

AmirYeah! New Member

Question

I`m sorry if it`s in the wrong forum :paranoid: but how do you make an alien or a vampire? Thanks...

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

http://forums.worldsims.net/showthread.php?t=9127

That's a link to the thread that I just read about vampires...please try to search the forums before posting. Or at least give a quick look-over, as this was pretty much at the top of the page.

Since I am too lazy to go search for a thread about alien abductions, I'll just tell you now, though I will remind you that you really should search the forums before posting a question.

To get an alien, you need a male sim to get abducted by the aliens from stargazing with a telescope. It has to be the most expensive telescope, and it has to be at night, between the hours of 10 PM and 2 AM, I believe. No, it doesn't matter where the telescope is...and I'll tell you now, the game has some kind of secret radar that can sense if you actually want your sims to be abducted, or if you're just stargazing for the Logic Skill benefit. When you're just stargazing for the Logic skill benefit, the odds of getting abducted seem to rocket to a 20% chance, but when you're actually trying to get abducted, the chances are a measly 5%, or even less.

3. AmirYeah!

AmirYeah! New Member

Thanks...

Thanks!
    Iwm off to create my own alien vampire now!:D

4. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

When you make your alien a vampire, you sort of lose the alien characteristics, besides the face. The eyes become red, the skin goes blue...

5. AmirYeah!

AmirYeah! New Member

Didn`t know that... :ponder:
    Thanks for letting me know