SimCity 4 Questions

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Swifty kill, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Swifty kill

Swifty kill New Member

Questions

Im new to sim city 4 and i feel i am not playing this right.

1. i place lots of trees and parks in my residential zones yet pollution from my industrial runs along my highways into my res zones, and the trees do nothing. my industrial zones and power plants are a fair bit away from my res zones.

2. i have lots of roads linking to my ind. zones, but there are a lot of houses with the briefcase sign on it, saying they cant get to work? how?

3.When my advisors pop up to tell me something i need to build, they display a message that takes control of the game, so i click accept to build the building, but sometimes they come up with another message which takes control of the game before i can build it. how do i stop this?

thanks

2. Swifty kill

Swifty kill New Member

I really need the advice, this is happening everytime i build a city. Please post your thoughts on the matter.

thanks

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

1. The pollution is from cars on the highway. Build your res a few more tiles away from the highways and busy roads.

2. Work is too far away from them, offer jobs closer to their houses.

3. Not sure you can do anything about this.

4. deljugo

deljugo New Member

dont zone industrial in the same city u put residential that will make alot of pollution