qwestion

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 26, 2003.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

one can only wonder what Maxis has planned for TheSims 2...

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup thas right but new screens wuld give us a hint lol

3. mattho

mattho New Member

More initiatives like the Production Diaries would be good too. I remember when Simcity4 was in development, there were heaps of articles that detailed the stages of production, and they were great to read.

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

well i hope next week, there will be another designer diaries entry or SOMETHING on the sims two next week on the next simday

5. mattho

mattho New Member

Simsdays are always dissapointing... I've stopped anticipating those ;)

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'm hoping next week's thing will be a lot better. :p

7. mattho

mattho New Member

I wouldn't count on it haha... They still have to promote Makin' Magic as well - and that's coming out first :D

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but they didnt say much about the sims 2 as much as they did with MM and the sims 2 is more popular

9. mattho

mattho New Member

Yeh... But they know that the Sims 2 is going to surpass any of the previous Sims expansions. They still need to promote MM - they can't just forget about it.

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i wish they culd

11. mattho

mattho New Member

Why.... I'm sure MM will be a great expansion pack - a great end to a great series.

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but if there wasnt an MM, therewuld b more info on ts2

13. mattho

mattho New Member

Not necessarily. Maxis are purposely making the information limited - it just creates excess hype for the game, and it's working. If there wasn't MM, I'd still bet you that they would hold information from us, especically since The Sims 2 is still MONTHS away from release.

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but right now i wish that they wuld tell us all the info a week b 4 the release date

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah same here. or just release it earlier. as long as its bug free!

16. mattho

mattho New Member

Regardless whenever Sims2 comes out, I reckon it'd still have bugs. I'd rather it came out earlier, and then Maxis would then give us a patch.

17. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i never have bugs on my sims games so im not really worried

18. mattho

mattho New Member

Exactly. I think bugs are different for everyone - there are too many factors eg. your own computer, etc.

19. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

true well at least i will most likley will have no truble @ all with the sims 2

20. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah ive never had any bugs on any of the sims EPs or the original so the sims 2 should be smooth sailing